(Please read this carefully as it has important details about the position, the type of person who will enjoy this role and be successful, and instructions on how to apply.)
My name’s Ben Altman.
I co-founded a personal development company called Charisma On Command and we have a job opportunity.
For the right person, this is a Dream Job – and a dream company.
We have a Youtube channel with 1.4M subscribers and 80M views, scaled 100% organically (no paid media, no bots or fake followers, not even affiliate deals or collaborations with other YouTube channels).
We also have three 6-week online programs that clients regularly describe as life-changing.
My business partner and I realize that we’ve become the bottleneck in the business, and that with the right Operations Manager we could 5x the business in the next 3 years.
This person would be in charge of running the business’s operations AND the business’s digital marketing.
Your base salary will be $100,000, plus performance incentives up to a total compensation package of $200,000.
You will be a crucial part of Charisma On Command.
Charlie and I will create the vision and strategic direction of the company. You will be the one who makes that vision a reality.
If you are someone who…
- Loves the idea of helping people and helping to grow a business with a mission you’re proud of
- Desires autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions
- Wants a leadership role (including managing a team, hiring/firing, etc.)
- Has interest in a remote work arrangement and a flexible schedule (but must be based in the United States)
…this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
I think that for the right person, we’re an amazing company to be a part of!
- We’re established, yet growing fast
- We are impacting people all around the globe – every day we receive dozens of emails from fans saying we’ve helped to change their lives for the better
- The position is remote so you’ll have geographic freedom to work from wherever you want. At the same time, there will be an annual opportunity to spend a period of up to a month with Charlie and I in-person on high-level strategy
- You will have increasing opportunities to expand your role as we grow, think creatively, and weigh-in strategically
If this sounds interesting to you, check out the job description below and see if you’re a fit for the position!
After training and on-boarding is complete, the Operations Manager will be in charge of running most of the day-to-day operations of the business.
You will also be in charge of executing on the growth priorities that Charlie, you, and I decide match our long-term vision & values and have the highest expected value for the business.
Because this person will be such an important part of Charisma On Command for years to come, it’s crucial we find the right fit.
You are the right type of person for the job if you:
- Have fantastic attention to detail and organization (self identify as a perfectionist)
- Have an incredible work ethic above and beyond your peers
- Take joy in managing projects & people, solving problems, and carrying things over the finish line. Simply put, you are a doer
- Primarily care about making an impact and doing great work (you will not be on the YouTube channel, you will not get famous. But you WILL positively impact millions of people)
- Resolve issues effectively, including being comfortable acknowledging and calling out problems (if acknowledging a problem is difficult for you because you are conflict avoidant, you are not right for this role)
- Are comfortable growing into a role where you make decisions on your own, without checking in with Charlie or me
- Are a clear & organized communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Love the challenges of business, marketing, management, conversion optimization, etc.
- Spend your free time reading about and thinking about business strategy and growth
Problem solving, marketing, and growing Charisma On Command should EXCITE you.
If you think of work as just a way to pay the bills, you are not a good fit for this position.
Work experience must include:
- Several years of cross functional experience in a 7 or 8 figure internet based business
- Managing people (including giving negative feedback, hiring, firing, negotiating terms for business, etc.). You will be a leader in the organization and be in charge of managing across functions, making sure everyone is rowing together in the same direction
- Project management (the ability to oversee multiple projects, set and keep deadlines, hold external contractors accountable, etc.)
- Overseeing tech projects (either experience coding OR experience overseeing a developer. “API” is not a meaningless acronym to you). Hiring a developer should be a complete walk in the park